To be included into the list, every source has to meet one or more of these criteria:
- Source must contain extensive information about a topic - lots of data, or links to other resources,
- Source must be from a trusted website, which is a proven authority on a topic,
- Source must include an original solution or an original approach to a topic,
- Source must include first-hand experience.
Sources that will not be included are:
- Sources that doesn't contain original content. E.g. article quickly compiled out of several other online article (= rewritten), or can be easily found using a simple Google search.
- Obvious advertising "per se".
- Sources that contains any content of a discriminatory or abusive nature, sexually explicit content, or content prohibited by law.